Hmm, what to do? Here's some things I'm hoping to get to before summer has faded away...
![]() |
| Daily Planet Cafe local beer selecti |
- Check out the new NC
Museum of Life and Science. My kids have been there but I still haven't
been inside. Also want to check out the Daily Planet Cafe. http://www.thedailyplanetcafe.com/
- The new and improved Pullen Park! The kids are getting bigger but I still think they'd get a kick out of it (plus I heard the food offerings there are very good!) http://pullenplace.com/
![]() |
| Newly discovered Dress. consignment boutique. |
- Schedule a ride on the Raleigh Trolley Pub. http://trolleypub.com/raleigh/faq/
![]() |
| courtesy of Season Moore Photography |
- Do some (more) consignment shopping.
- Outdoor movie at Koka Booth Amphitheatre or NC Art Museum.
- Try paddleboarding at Falls Lake http://www.ncparks.gov/Visit/parks/fala/main.php
![]() |
| Bulls double-header. |
- Have a craft day at Ornamentea (making bracelets!) http://www.ornamentea.com/TheShop/TutorialPages/EverydayWrappedBracelet.html
- Have coffee and/or dessert at the NC Art Museum Cafe.
- Durham Bulls game (check.)
- Quick trips to Mother Earth Brewing (check.) Richmond (check.) and Asheville, NC.
![]() |
| Mother Earth Goodness. |





Comments
Post a Comment