Currently, there are also many great holiday items available in the store. I took a bunch of items home with me to cook, gift and enjoy with holiday guests. There are so many grab and go delicious items for gifting friends, family, teachers, secret santas...anyone on your list! Everything from poinsettias, vintage candy, traditional desserts and cookies, holiday wine, coffee, specialty and hard to get items as well.
The Grand Re-Opening includes some fun events happening tomorrow at the Cameron Village store so stop by and enjoy a whole new shopping experience at The Fresh Market!
Saturday, December 10 Fresh Market Events in Cameron Village
- FREE The Fresh Market Apple Pies for the first 100 shoppers
- FREE reusable shopping bags for the first 700 shoppers
- FREE mini cupcakes for 250 shoppers from 11am – 2pm
- Grilling demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s gourmet beef burgers and a variety of sausage samplings from 1-5pm.
- New sampling station offering tastes of the week’s Little Big Meal, including pasta
(at select stores)
- Chef demonstrations featuring crab cakes and Thai coconut curry chicken
- Special samplings: Kerrygold butter; The Republic of Tea; Good Health - Veggie Chips & Stix; Chia Fruit Spreads
- Live music from local artists Evan & Dana 1-5 pm
|Holiday gift and food items from The Fresh Market and other unique and hard to find brands|
|New items being carried such as baby food.|
|Great deals and new prices|
|Holiday Godiva gifts and new wine section|
|Clear labeling of new items|
LOCATION: 400 Woodburn Road
HOURS: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
#CVTRENDREPORT: I'm excited to partner with Cameron Village over the next few months to feature some of the great merchants in the Village and highlight some 2016 Fall + Winter Trends and great "hidden gems". I love shopping local and it's been an amazing opportunity to get to know these merchants, their stories and their passion for what they do!