The second-floor private dining room at Cantina 18 includes a dedicated bar and private restroom. Large sliding doors can shut the room off for privacy from the main restaurant.
- DINNER: Guests can create their meal by choosing a dish from one of three appetizers, five entrees and three desserts.
- LUNCH: Offer your group lunch featuring a one or two-course menu with an an option of an entree and/or dessert.
- APPETIZERS for your COCKTAIL PARTY: Ideal for standing events, our hors d’oeuvres are tray-passed by our staff or placed on the table for your guests to enjoy.
- LIGHT BUFFET: Ideal for standing events or seated events. Make-your-own fajita/taco bar.
- A variety of beer, wine and liquor options are available to fit your budget.
To check availability and book your special occasion contact our Event Coordinator: Priya Smith
(919) 861-4318, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Cantina 18 from my October post. Also, be sure and make some time to try their specialty sangria drinks, the Pear Ginger White Wine Sangria, and the Cranberry Spice Sangria (special drink prices on Friday!)
Perfect for a holiday shopping break in the Village!
#CVTRENDREPORT: I'm excited to partner with Cameron Village over the next few months to feature some of the great merchants in the Village and highlight some 2016 Fall + Winter Trends and great "hidden gems". I love shopping local and it's been an amazing opportunity to get to know these merchants, their stories and their passion for what they do!
Location: 433 Daniels Street
Hours: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday morning 11-2pm