Monday, November 4, 2013

Get Offline and #Checkitoff: NC Museum Park

I'm seriously thinking Fall is now my favorite season of the year. Especially when the temperatures cool down, pumpkin lattes are back and the leaves turn brilliant shades of red, yellow and orange against the Carolina blue sky.  This is the perfect time of year to get out and enjoy all the wonderful Greenways that are available in and around Raleigh for biking, hiking or walking.

In my quest to continue to #checkitoff  from my Offline Bucket List, we got out last weekend and enjoyed a beautiful Sunday afternoon on the NCMA Museum Park trail. We took the trail to the bridge that crosses over 440. Not only is it a nice trail to bike, there are fun things to see along the way. Lots of photo opportunities as well. I would highly recommend getting out on these trails before all the color of Fall fades away....

I'm glad that my Bucket List is continuing to get us out actively doing things and discovering new parts of Raleigh! Especially with a couple of teenagers, it's so important to remember to get out, engage and DO! Life is not a spectator sport! 

To create your own Local Bucket List, go to www.get-offline.com.


Pick up a map at the entrance to the park
Lots of photo opportunities

Chairy tree
Hitting the trail!


Reedy Creek Greenway. Longest pedestrian bridge in NC spanning over I 440

Art everywhere

Taking a break!

Iconic views on the trail



No comments:

Post a Comment