Monday, October 7, 2013

Get Offline! and #Checkitoff! My October Raleigh Bucket List




This summer I had a lot of fun checking things off the Downtown Raleigh Bucket List, created by Offline Media. If you aren't familiar with the DTR Bucket List, it was a contest for Raleigh folks to earn rewards by getting out and completing activities on their list and then document it with a photo on Instagram and using a specific #hashtag to identify and show you had completed each activity.  It was very popular and a lot of fun to do.

The whole notion of getting OFF your social media and getting OUT and DOING stuff seems so obvious but not always the way we prioritize. So, Offline has taken the bucket list a step further and is letting you create your own personalized bucket list of things you would like to get out and see and do in Raleigh, Durham or anywhere in the Triangle area! The Bucket List lets you pick and choose from a range of activities and add them to your own list. These guys were kind enough to help me start my own Raleigh bucket list and to get started, I have come up with a list of five items to complete in October!

Follow me on Instagram and I will hashtag #checkitoff as I complete each item on the list and I will also be blogging about each event and what we thought of it as we work our way through some great stuff to see, taste and do in Raleigh!

To create your own Local Bucket List, go to www.get-offline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment