Saturday, August 25, 2012

WE has arrived.

Finally. It's here! Almost completing my wish list of shopping available to the Raleigh/Durham area (still holding out for a CB2!). West Elm arrived in style this week to the Raleigh/Durham area among great excitement. West Elm  had a fun and successful grand opening earlier this week and I'm sure the weekend will have the store PACKED with shoppers. West Elm has long been one of my favorite stores and walking through my house you will find many pieces that I have ordered ONLINE throughout the years. I wasn't sure it would expand to our area so I was thrilled when it arrived at Streets of Southpoint. It's in a great location outside the mall and is now helping to create a one-stop shop for home goods. The line up along with WE, includes Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, Anthropology and Urban Outfitters. (Sur la Table will be joining the lineup soon. More on that later....)

I loved how they partnered with Durham's SEEDS project for their grand opening and instantly linked themselves to the community. I  hope they continue the local efforts and I also hope they plan to have lots of in-store events for designing/decorating the home, etc. Teachers and students can get a 10% discount anytime they shop in the store.

Welcome to Raleigh/Durham, West Elm!!


Portion of opening sales going to local Seeds program in Durham.


Greeted at the door with a nice FREE canvas bag!

Great home accessories neatly displayed.

Creative kitchen goods.

Felt like I could start cooking right there in the store!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm hoping to really spread the word about it more over the next few months! Hope you will continue to check in!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete