Monday, August 6, 2012

END OF SUMMER "(would like) To Do" LIST

Hmm, what to do? Here's some things I'm hoping to get to before summer has faded away...

Daily Planet Cafe local beer selecti

  • Check out the new NC Museum of Life and Science. My kids have been there but I still haven't been inside. Also want to check out the Daily Planet Cafe. http://www.thedailyplanetcafe.com/

  • The new and improved Pullen Park! The kids are getting bigger but I still think they'd get a kick out of it (plus I heard the food offerings there are very good!) http://pullenplace.com/
Newly discovered Dress. consignment boutique.
courtesy of Season Moore Photography




 







Bulls double-header.












  • Durham Bulls game (check.)
  • Quick trips to Mother Earth Brewing (check.) Richmond (check.) and Asheville, NC.

Mother Earth Goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I just moved to Raleigh in June and these are all on my to-do list, especially the Daily Planet Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!! I'm still working on it! Definitely will get there! Check out all the fun FREE things happening in Raleigh this weekend alone! Hope to post that info tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete